Monday 28 November 2011

Le making of bath de le bomb bombs

^ No idea what that French means...

Anyway, made these the other day :) They're meant to be cupcakes... Lovely mumma invested in some silicon cupcake moulds which make it a lot easier! I was quite amazed that all the ingredients are edible, so they are fairly easy to find :)



Think I need to find a way of attaching a cherry!



The base is chocolate flavoured by adding cocoa powder, and the top is vanilla, by adding vanilla essence





^ These are all the ingredients! And the instructions can be found here :) I changed a few things since I didn't want to buy frangrence oils/colour for just making them once (So used food colouring & the vamilla essence etc, but generally proper soap making stuff is going to work better!) The other thing is, don't leave it lying around before you put the mixture in the moulds... as I found out....it sets super quickly ;)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment